Right of access to the neighbour’s land

mattylad, hi

Which Jurisdiction "" are we discussing?

English or Scottish? [never mind Northern Ireland]

Ken

Good luck with getting that much specific information out of the OP!! This thread is hillarious, great to see all the regulars trying so hard to help but getting no help from the OP.

Sponsored Links
Sorry Ken - I was referring to England.

Its a common misconception that you have an automatic right, it either has to be in the deeds or provided by a court (In England that is).

Applies to the OP but might not apply to you though - did not notice your location.

mattylad, Hi.

I used to despair of working on an English job, Party wall, no right of access.

Almost as if the these two were "designed" to "generate" a form of on-going "Income" for the Surveying classes? which has been "hi-jacked" by, in my field at least the Insurance industry where an, "In-house" "person£" acts as the "Party wall surveyor"

NOTE, the "£" sign is intentional following the word "person£" above, if you follow?£---

And don't get me started on the "Shared Drainage" issues before a particular date? Now I believe altered somewhat

I enjoy a "simple" life up here not too many complications such as these above.

Cheers.

Ken

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds, Hi

Looks as if everyone is trying to "assist" and possibly catch a glimpse of our O/P.

Provided he chooses to "enigmatically" again grace us with a response?

Ken

The OP is probably still stood at the neighbours door asking for right of access in principle without revealing what he wants it for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back