RIP Alex Higgins

Hasn't anybody ever heard the phrase don't speak ill of the dead maybe the moderator has values and thinks people abusing a fantasic snooker player is uncalled for!! I'm sure in our lives we have all done things we regret so before speaking bad of others I'd go to that mirror and take a long hard look at myself as should you who wants to speak bad and maybe then you'll think twice. Alex Higgins was an amazing snooker player I watched him when I was a kid and what went on in personal life seems to be a trait that goes with being a genius. RIP Alex I hope you find your peace x

Sponsored Links
Hasn't anybody ever heard the phrase don't speak ill of the dead maybe the moderator has values and thinks people abusing a fantasic snooker player is uncalled for

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What ARE you talking about...... :rolleyes:
There WASN'T any abuse whatsoever.
"The moderator has values" ?????? ...No the moderator was wrong.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd have seen my explanation to my first post, which was quickly deleted again.

To add insult to injury, said posts, were replaced with the words FURTHER ABUSE HAS BEEN DELETED............ :eek:
WHAT ABUSE...????? :evil:

Do yourself a favour...... Get your facts right before typing....... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hasn't anybody ever heard the phrase don't speak ill of the dead maybe the moderator has values and thinks people abusing a fantasic snooker player is uncalled for

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What ARE you talking about...... :rolleyes:
There WASN'T any abuse whatsoever.
"The moderator has values" ?????? ...No the moderator was wrong.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd have seen my explanation to my first post, which was quickly deleted again.

To add insult to injury, said posts, were replaced with the words FURTHER ABUSE HAS BEEN DELETED............ :eek:
WHAT ABUSE...????? :evil:

Do yourself a favour...... Get your facts right before typing....... :rolleyes:

Still annoyed your distateful posts were removed are you? Build a bridge 'and get over it'. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think the moderator was RIGHT. You would do well remember that your views are not 'always right' no matter how much you jump up and down in your pram. :rolleyes:

I respectfully asked that nobody slated him on my thread. You are a belligerent fool who obviously cant respect another members request. I clearly stated that you start a new topic if you wished to discuss his personal life. :rolleyes:

You are a belligerent fool
Is that abuse...????? MODS...MODS... :LOL:

What is the point of posting a new thread, in a general discussion forum, when you ask posters to all agree with you..????? :rolleyes:

You take the rough with the smooth, surely.

Pointless.

And just for the record.......... I asked a question regarding his wife-beating.
No slating at all. :rolleyes:

You are a belligerent fool
Is that abuse...????? MODS...MODS... :LOL:

What is the point of posting a new thread, in a general discussion forum, when you ask posters to all agree with you..????? :rolleyes:
You take the rough with the smooth, surely.

Pointless.

And just for the record.......... I asked a question regarding his wife-beating.
No slating at all. :rolleyes:

Not abuse :D ;) , just stating a fact based on your replies and attaitude to having them removed by a moderator.

Please can you quote me asking for members to agree with me please. Dont post flagrant comments unless you can back them up. :rolleyes: The only 'ask' was to not slate him on the topic I posted. Feel free to start a new topic on his life 'off the table'. Its not difficult, surely?

I respectfully ask fellow members not to slate him
It amounts to the same thing.

It's on a par with me posting a thread celebrating the life of the yorkshire ripper....followed by asking members not to slate him. :LOL:

It simply wont happen.
And rightly so.

Sponsored Links
Back