RIP Benson

When I first seen the post I thought Benson the butler from soap had passed away, now think something fishy has happened :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This post is making me well crabby. Perhaps I need some professional kelp.

What a load of pollocks, I've just about haddock nuff of these silly fish puns, can't you lot think of anyFin batter to do?

I think this post has fillet enough space now. There's a time and a plaice for this sort of thing.

I think this post has fillet enough space now. There's a time and a plaice for this sort of thing.
I will en-dorsal it, it's about time it fin-ished, good tail tho.

Then with one last dying gasp fish flopped stone dead on bank, just then a policeman bussled up, on feet both large and flat, he looked at fish and then at Sam, and said...Eee who done that?
It's just a sort of fish said Sam, I'm taking home for tea, thow's not said policeman, that thow's not, it don't belong to thee, it's what they call a sturgeon Sam, yon fish belongs to Queen, so tak it up to palace lad, as fast as anything, Sam stooped and picked the sturgeon up, well knowing who was boss, he ran to station where he brought, two tickets for Kings cross.................etc etc

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Back