RIP Robin Williams

Sponsored Links
It's always sad when somebody takes their own life but these actors/comedians seem like tortured souls.

Dreadful, dreadful, such a shame.

He has suffered with depression before and it is such a shame that he could not be helped.

He should be remembered for all the times he has raised a laugh, not for the way he died.

I certainly will.

The legend lives on.

Sponsored Links
He always seemed a tortoured soul, skating on the edge of mania. His demons have now been laid to rest. RIP Robin Williams, comic genius.

In this thread we act sad about a millionaire dying.

What a stupid thing to say, but I didn't really expect anything less. You have no restraint at all.

You sound like a cold, heartless example of humanity if you cannot feel for someone who has bravely battled a disease for years and lost.

Money has no bearing on the matter. If you have cancer or a heart condition or dementia or are a manic depressive, it makes no difference. I'm sure that Robin Williams had access to the best healthcare his money could buy, but ultimately it did not save him.

You say "act" as if we are all pretending. Speak for yourself if you must, but don't you dare transpose it onto others.

In this thread we act sad about a millionaire dying.

What a stupid thing to say, but I didn't really expect anything less. You have no restraint at all.

You sound like a cold, heartless example of humanity if you cannot feel for someone who has bravely battled a disease for years and lost.

Money has no bearing on the matter. If you have cancer or a heart condition or dementia or are a manic depressive, it makes no difference. I'm sure that Robin Williams had access to the best healthcare his money could buy, but ultimately it did not save him.

You say "act" as if we are all pretending. Speak for yourself if you must, but don't you dare transpose it onto others.

Approximately 50 people died whilst you typed that.

Sponsored Links
Back