Rishi or Liz?

Sponsored Links
I once called a woman that worked for me a ”lazy fat c***" because of something she had forgotten to do. Luckily I knew her very well because just she shouted back "I'm not f****** fat!"
Were you having difficulty expressing yourself without recourse to offensive terms?
Or is that the normal culture in your workplace?

And don't for a minute think this is a Tory thing, they all do it, hence Geography teacher was booted due to the same cause and effect, and still have the Corbyn rebels floating around giving Starmer the same issues.
It's a relatively new thing for the Tory. They usually do the same thing behind the scene. I don't think Starmer is having much trouble really at the moment. A couple of MP's visiting picket lines when he has asked them not to is probably a good way of not being promoted if they get into power. All sticking to the policies is the most important thing. A fact is that both lots tend to get factions if they feel they will loose an election.

Sponsored Links
On another note this morning i hear straight away 'today Liz will have her first clash with Kier in the commons later this morning'
LOL He will probably congratulate her on freezing our power bills as they suggested. If it happens it will be interesting to see how the money is borrowed. The gov can do it directly or guarantee the debts of a variety of power companies that we have these days. :) However I am not sure what body actually buys the stuff. I do recollect some news about price fixing which suggests several groups buy it.

If anyone listened to her speech it was the usual magic wand stuff plus Boris is great. More hospitals, easy GP appointments, power sorted and the economy boosted - tax cuts etc. Planning restrictions lifted. Even roads. Blare organised a road. It was around one of the worst motorway junctions in the country. Probably the worst. Decided on a toll road which of course limits use. London got direct money on roads. I rate the bloke apart from that and introducing the party wall act. :) Both have had a direct effect on me - and many others.

So how will her ideas be paid for? Probably from none public money that wants to see a decent return. Eg PFI has been used on hospitals. Bad press when results are examined.

Whoops forgot all of the reforms she will make.

She worked for you, so you must have been responsible for the culture.
Yep, and when I left that firm and started up my own, all of my work colleagues including the woman came to work for me. I must have been a terrible manager. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back