Rishi or Liz?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
…I say Liz. Rishi has given me all he had to give. Liz might give me some more. ;)

Sponsored Links
Liz,

Rishi has become high risk due to his wealth and back stabbing. BJ is still a very popular politician, despite what the lefties say. She has a 10 pt gap to close before she risks an election.

I don't care who leads as long as Labour stay out. While I think Starmer has done a lot to improve the party's appeal, I'm not convinced the extreme lefties are gone.

Sponsored Links
He did a bit of good for America, before he went mad. I've not seen Biden do much of anything.

He did a bit of good for America, before he went mad. I've not seen Biden do much of anything.
He did a lot of damage to humanity and democracy in the process.
You think, on balance, Trump was a good president?

You think being the President sent him mad? Or was he always mad , and being POTUS merely allowed it to become obvious?
Or like BJ, it was always obvious to some, maybe many, but some chose to ignore his madness in order to benefit themselves?

What good did he do. He has broken everything he touched

Liz is like a child with hand in the cookie jar, will say anything to get away with it
Latest is she will reduce fuel prices or some such
Last week she said VAT will be reduced by 5%
Boris said money save by pulling out of EU will go to NHS

Sunak has been consistent. If he is rich, does that mean he in incapable of task he took on.
Does it really matter who leads as long as he or she puts country first then self ( do not think Liz has eye on the ball)

Last edited:
I hope that Rishi does get the post, unfortunately I doubt he will. IMHO he has more understanding of the issues facing people and the country, Liz is just a Bojo clone and only in touch with more than a few old codgers.

I can see that some the press is shouting about an early election - can't see that doing any good.

I hope that Rishi does get the post, unfortunately I doubt he will. IMHO he has more understanding of the issues facing people and the country, Liz is just a Bojo clone and only in touch with more than a few old codgers.

I can see that some the press is shouting about an early election - can't see that doing any good.
I think it would depend on how early, the earlier the less likely that a Labour government would be returned.
The longer a Liz premiership goes on, and the worse the political and economic situation becomes, and the more horrors that emerge from the Boris years, the more likely the Tories will be soundly defeated.

What good did he do. He has broken everything he touched

Liz is like a child with hand in the cookie jar, will say anything to get away with it
Latest is she will reduce fuel prices or some such
Last week she said VAT will be reduced by 5%
Boris said money save by pulling out of EU will go to NHS

Sunak has been consistent. If he is rich, does that mean he in incapable of task he took on.
Does it really matter who leads as long as he or she puts country first then self ( do not think Liz has eye on the ball)
I agree - Sunak would be great. But he's too vulnerable to Labour cries of being out of touch and untrustworthy.

Trump took on China and they blinked.

Tories dont lead they just follow

here we are Tories taking on a Labour policy:

Fb314qYWYAAhp9b

Sponsored Links
Back