RKP addressing, 8XP-W adding

don't know what you mean about the door contact.

You appear to have setup two users, one with a smart key?

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Sorry, I just realised it now. Currently Area A is set to arm at 'Instant'. That means all zones set to A will be instant. What I'm trying to achieve is on full alarm I want a timer to allow me to exit and enter with timer via the front door. (this is Entry/Exit - correct? and currently assigned to Zone A).
But on part arm, I want to be able to arm it instantly (without any annoying beeps) but when a zone is activated (i.e a zone downstairs) i want a timer to let me disarm. So.......Is it easier to set Zone 1 (Front Door) as Entry/Exit and don't assign to any areas or is it better to change all the upstairs zones to Area B and all downstairs to Area A then make Area B instant and Area A as Entry/Exit? How do I go about making the part arm disarm on a timer?

I have two smart keys one assigned to User02 and the other to User03. User02 also has a proximity tag assigned to it....maybe that's the reason why the picture of it is a man and not a wireless device???

Regards,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back