Road to normality? ‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then if that is the case you would not be a true believer of the severity of Covid or else you would abide by all the rules and regulations
Lmao... i am a true believer car accidents kill thousands...alcohol kills..poor diet.lack of exercise...I take as many precautions as I can..because I DO BELIEVE...Halleluhah brother..I believe..Sorry to deny you your GOTCHA moment....shot down in flames JtheP.

Sponsored Links
Not every one at every moment ..no...feel better now?..Everything carries risk..that is completely different to believing conspiracy theories.I do believe Covid 19 kills people.
Lots...what do you believe..instead of telling us what you do not believe.
Christ and you say I have no common sense.
If you can’t work out what I believe from the multiple posts where I have clearly stated what I believe then I really worry for you.

Lmao... i am a true believer car accidents kill thousands...alcohol kills..poor diet.lack of exercise...I take as many precautions as I can..because I DO BELIEVE...Halleluhah brother..I believe..Sorry to deny you your GOTCHA moment....shot down in flames JtheP.
You have not shot me down in flames.
If you truly believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations.
A virus is completely different than an accident,booze.diets etc.
We haven’t been forced to stop driving due to car accidents.
We haven’t been banned from alcohol because of deaths from alcohol.

Christ and you say I have no common sense.
If you can’t work out what I believe from the multiple posts where I have clearly stated what I believe then I really worry for you.
You believe it is a con..overblown...you are expert at not answering the question that is true..other than that..you have no answers...It is up to the grown ups to take the vaccine..talk sense...sort the future out for You..whilst you trot off with your denials and think of your alternative reality excuses for the future.

Sponsored Links
You believe it is a con..overblown...you are expert at not answering the question that is true..other than that..you have no answers...It is up to the grown ups to take the vaccine..talk sense...sort the future out for You..whilst you trot off with your denials and think of your alternative reality excuses for the future.
Correction PLENTY of people believe that Covid isn’t as severe as being reported (I.e death and positive tests numbers) and if you believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations.

You have not shot me down in flames.
If you truly believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations.
A virus is completely different than an accident,booze.diets etc.
We haven’t been forced to stop driving due to car accidents.
We haven’t been banned from alcohol because of deaths from alcohol.
They are all a risk..as is the virus...take precautions not to be killed by them..it aint penetrating is it.? Lights on..no one in.Are you related to Benny40watt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back