Road to normality? ‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, no swerving.

The point being is the fact the severity has been grossly exaggerated.

You've been asked this a few times but never answered it.

Why is it being grossly exaggerated? Why are the MSM lying? If there are empty wards why are cancer patients, and others, not being treated?

Why are GP's only having face to face consultations when absolutely necessary because the situation is so bad? Are they being duped as well or lying to us?

If you have already answered elsewhere I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Sponsored Links
Sometimes less if we can get a delivery.
What about the rest of the question.
If you believed Covid was as bad as reported you would follow all the rules and regulations regarding everything would you not.
If you are a firm believer you would follow all the guidelines,regulations like essential travel etc?
If you believed that Covid was as severe as reported?

Sponsored Links
Denso is in my ignored list after this morning so I cant see anything he has posted
Here you go.

"You've been asked this a few times but never answered it.

Why is it being grossly exaggerated? Why are the MSM lying? If there are empty wards why are cancer patients, and others, not being treated?

Why are GP's only having face to face consultations when absolutely necessary because the situation is so bad? Are they being duped as well or lying to us?

If you have already answered elsewhere I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction."

Yes, I am furloughed like 9 million other U.K. workers and it is a weekend. Even if I wasn’t the weekend, the whole country is in lockdown so apart from leaving the house once a week for essential supplies and once a day for exercise, I’m not supposed to leave home except to exercise so yes, I have got all day to sit here.

What about the rest of the question.
If you believed Covid was as bad as reported you would follow all the rules and regulations regarding everything would you not.
If you are a firm believer you would follow all the guidelines,regulations like essential travel etc?
If you believed that Covid was as severe as reported?

Here you go.

If you have already answered elsewhere I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction."
You have been asked a few times and repeatedly swerved it.
If you truly believe the severity of Covid then you would abide by the rules and regulations wouldn’t you not?

Denso is in my ignored list after this morning so I cant see anything he has posted
Here you go:

Here you go:

Here you go :-
If you truly believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations regarding lockdown,essential travel,masks etc?

You tell me - you’re obviously itching to. Go on, have a good scratch.

You tell me - you’re obviously itching to. Go on, have a good scratch.
If you truly believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations wouldn’t you not.
You said you only go out for essential supplies once a week,less if you can get a delivery?

Yes, I am furloughed like 9 million other U.K. workers and it is a weekend. Even if I wasn’t the weekend, the whole country is in lockdown so apart from leaving the house once a week for essential supplies and once a day for exercise, I’m not supposed to leave home except to exercise so yes, I have got all day to sit here.
This is your answer
So if you truly believed the severity of Covid then you would abide by all the rules and regulations wouldn’t you?

Change the record. Anyway, I’ve got tea to make - I’ll put a nice picture up of my efforts later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back