Road to normality? ‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
4E29ECA0-55E3-4BDA-A640-20315891DE4E.gif

Sponsored Links
If you truly believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations wouldn’t you not?
If only you spent as much time educating yourself and answering instead of trying to trip people up or catch them out..If ever their is a definition of stupid.you are it..Grow up.

If only you spent as much time educating yourself and answering instead of trying to trip people up or catch them out..If ever their is a definition of stupid.you are it..Grow up.
Not trying to trip anyone up.
I disagreed with how the media are reporting Covid and I disagree with the severity of it.
Because of that I get met with a torrent of abuse for having a difference of opinion.
Perhaps it is you who needs to grow up DP.
I’m grown up enough to answer myself not copy someone else’s answer from an hour ago.
I’m grown up enough to have my own opinion instead of following the masses.
I’m grown up enough not to believe everything the MSM and government say regarding Covid

There you go again saying I failed to answer so are you again breaking ranks with mottie who refused to answer a simple question.

If you truly believed the severity of Covid you would abide by all the rules and regulations wouldn’t you not?

Not every one at every moment ..no...feel better now?..Everything carries risk..that is completely different to believing conspiracy theories.I do believe Covid 19 kills people.
Lots...what do you believe..instead of telling us what you do not believe.

Not every one at every moment ..no...feel better now?..Everything carries risk..that is completely different to believing conspiracy theories.
Then if that is the case you would not be a true believer of the severity of Covid or else you would abide by all the rules and regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back