Robbed S***bags.Help please

Thanks you.By the way the photo uploaded is not upside down.It is as it should be.You can clearly see the lighting lamp above the wall.

Any advice please on repairing the crack in the wall.

Sponsored Links
BAS, the people helping the OP don't seem to care if the photo is upside down or sideways or whatever, so what's it got to do with you.
What it has to do with me is that I believe that there are standards which should be upheld, amongst which are paying attention, doing a good job, and not being lazy.

What it has to do with me is that I believe that there are standards which should be upheld, amongst which are paying attention, doing a good job, and not being lazy.
Nothing wrong with that.
However, as has been pointed out to you many times before - there are ways of doing that which are a) helpful, and b) don't make you look like an idiot. You give the appearance of enjoying being a) unhelpful, and b) making yourself look like an idiot.

Just an expression of opinion based on how you act.

[quote="ban-all-sheds
What it has to do with me is that I believe that there are standards which should be upheld, amongst which are paying attention, doing a good job, and not being lazy.[/quote]

Ban all sheds:You have having a laugh arn't you.... :rolleyes:

"Standards to be upheld" Its a forum for gods sake....not a queen's ceremony for knighthood.... :LOL:

"paying attention,not being lazy": How dare you even imply that...Just because i came on to a forum to seek some advice and posted a picture which I THOUGHT was upside down.

By the way I will not be wasting my time as it is only a forum and you do not know me in personal capacity.Sad must be your life.....good luck and hope you find inner peace....

Sponsored Links
You give the appearance of enjoying being a) unhelpful, and b) making yourself look like an idiot.
Yet more flawed "analysis" on your part, leading you to express ludicrously illogical beliefs.

Just an expression of opinion based on how you act.
So, given that over and over and over and over again you ignore what I say, and over and over and over and over again you criticise me for things which over and over and over and over again I tell you are entirely your inventions, what should my opinion be of you?

I know that you are wrong, and have always been wrong, and it does not matter whether you have been wrong once, or a million times, the frequency of you being wrong does not move you one iota nearer to being right.

Ban all sheds:You have having a laugh arn't you.... :rolleyes:
No, I am not.

That you think it laughable for me to want people to pay attention and do a good job says more about you than it does me.

And none of it good.

"Standards to be upheld" Its a forum for gods sake....not a queen's ceremony for knighthood.... :LOL:
Yes, it's a forum.

Where real people, such as yourself (I assume you are a real person, and not a robot or a piece of software) come to ask real people, such as myself (and I know that I am a real person, and not a robot or a piece of software) questions, expecting the latter to help you.

Therefore all the standards of decency and morality by which I operate my life tell me that you must do a good job in posting your questions. You, I assume, expect people to answer you to the best of their ability, so why should you not ask them to the best of your ability?

"paying attention,not being lazy": How dare you even imply that...Just because i came on to a forum to seek some advice and posted a picture which I THOUGHT was upside down.
And in relation to which I said if it's upside down you should put it right.

But that wasn't all - you did not bother to put images in your post - what was the reason for that?

By the way I will not be wasting my time as it is only a forum and you do not know me in personal capacity.
So is it your custom to treat people disrespectfully, and expect them to put themselves out to compensate for your laziness, just because you don't know them?

Sad must be your life.....
It's not.

good luck and hope you find inner peace....
Thank you for your good wishes, but I do have inner peace, and it is founded on the reality that I am right.

Do you think that writing that over and over again is

a) More likely to make people think you have a case

or

b) Less likely?

I only care when he p***es off new posters who then feel that they can't ask for help any more. Completely counterproductive to his stated aims, but he won't have that.
The only people who get p***ed off are those who think it is OK to not bother doing a proper job of posting and don't like being told that it is not OK.

Ban allsheds: i was resisting it,but to be honest you are a PRAT.
Where did i not post a photo.
Did i not put a link to my album?why do you think I said pic might need to be rotated.

In simple words U R EEJIT SIR.

I only care when he p***es off new posters who then feel that they can't ask for help any more. Completely counterproductive to his stated aims, but he won't have that.
The only people who get p***ed off are those who think it is OK to not bother doing a proper job of posting and don't like being told that it is not OK.
No you pee off many first timers and regulars alike with your pedantic drivel, turning many a thread into daft outlets for your diatribe.

Knob

Where did i not post a photo.
In your post above.

Did i not put a link to my album?
Yes, you did, and I asked you to finish the job of posting photos by doing all of the steps required, not just creating the album.

why do you think I said pic might need to be rotated.
Because you thought it might incorrectly orientated?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back