rocks1 can you help again?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
freezer seems to be broken fan is still moving but wont freeze all food kaputt. any ideas

Sponsored Links
when left turned off for a few minutes then turned back on you hear the compressor start, then a click, then it stops

yes my girlfriend checked our model a few months ago when it was all on the news, just tried it again and although the model is affected after checking it with the serial number it says it isnt, im gonna call them tomorrow and speak to someone as it is too much of a coincidence dont you think

Sponsored Links
I would call them. It sounds like the start run cap has failed. it will be costly but try and bag a free repair.

is that the capacitor that is connected to the compressor, can you buy this item separately? or this defrost timer issue is their any way i can check that? i'm still gonna call them just interested

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back