Roofline

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

Can anyone recommend a good roofline company in Essex (Chelmsford area)?

Cheers
S

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We cover all the UK but booked up till August I'm afraid. Have a look on the NFRC website for someone local in your area. Good luck!

S.P. Saban Ltd (Steve)
Fits Swish UPVC fascias and soffits.
01920 462343
From Ware in Herts. but it's not far from Chelmsford. He won't do a cover over job!
I work for him from time to time and certainly wouldn't recommend someone I didn't trust.

If you say so Woody.

Yes i do say so.

If this bloke is saying "Nah, i wont do a cover job" as if cover jobs are no good and he is implying that he is too good and covering is an inferior job, then he is just talking crap. And its a giveaway that he does not know much.

Not true. The majority of fascia and soffit replacement jobs are done because there is rot or water damage. a cover up job will exascerbate that problem. Notice I said majority? Some customers just want a maintenance free exterior and may have woodwork in good condition. The tilles will still need removing to fit trays, renew felt etc so so may as well take it down. Covering over asbestos is a different matter.

The majority of fascia and soffit replacement jobs are done because there is rot or water damagea cover up job will exascerbate that problem.

How will it? Thats a nonsense argument which demonstates a lack of understanding.

The cause of the water ingress would be sorted out, and the rot will then either stop, or if necessary soft timber removed/replaced.

What your mate also fails to grasp is the inherent fire risk that complete plastic fascias pose in certain locations and situations. They should never be fitted where fire spread is likely. So his "we wont do a cover job" stance is completely wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back