room divider doors - folding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am looking for room divider folding doors which are NOT glazed, and fold away neatly and fully for separating an extension from the main room - to be used temporarily to close off area for visitors staying over night.
something small which folds away without being in the way for an opening ca. 3m in width and standard height of ca. 2.2m.
I have searched online but cannot seem to find much in the UK / London area. Any idea would be much appreciated.
Many thanks!
Kurt

Sponsored Links
using parliament hinges could you not use 4 nice doors or isnt there room?

using parliament hinges could you not use 4 nice doors or isnt there room?
Thanks, I could do potentially, but looks a bit bulky? Something thinner, space saving would be good.Happy to go custom made.....

Another standard configuration :Make the first panel a half size that makes the door swing into the frame,splitting the space the doors take up equally into both room's,Eg3.0m divided by 5= 600,:5@600,make 2 outer doors 300 leaving 4 door's in the middle @600.A good joiner's shop will do that work no problem.

Sponsored Links
Another standard configuration :Make the first panel a half size that makes the door swing into the frame,splitting the space the doors take up equally into both room's,Eg3.0m divided by 5= 600,:5@600,make 2 outer doors 300 leaving 4 door's in the middle @600.A good joiner's shop will do that work no problem.

Thanks! Useful idea! Let me consider a few options. Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back