ROONEY Apology

N

namsag

Why did Rooney have to apologise for slagging fans for booing the team .
Yes they have spent a lot of money to get there yes the team have been pish but they should still be behind them
.They need a dose of realism that the team is not the world beaters they think they are. And need the extra boost of the fans behind them .
As a Scotland fan i know what it is to be let down but we cheer and sing for 90 minutes and if we are beat we dont boo the guy we slag them amongst ourselves but are always behind the team during and after the game.

Sponsored Links
It's all the millions of trash with out a life who have nothing else better to do than watch idiots run around a field after a ball who have put them where they are today.

Why did Rooney have to apologise for slagging fans for booing the team .
Yes they have spent a lot of money to get there yes the team have been pish but they should still be behind them
.They need a dose of realism that the team is not the world beaters they think they are. And need the extra boost of the fans behind them .
As a Scotland fan i know what it is to be let down but we cheer and sing for 90 minutes and if we are beat we dont boo the guy we slag them amongst ourselves but are always behind the team during and after the game.

i tend to agree in some ways, england fans are always so fickle and ready to slag off at the slightest dissapointment. Perhaps we could learn from the scots. If we win on wednesday, we will suddenly be on to win the world cup again, in the eyes of teh media and fans. I can also see it from the fans view as well though, but it does nothing to help the cause

Sponsored Links
Do these footballers get paid to play for the national side?

Dam good question,I don't know the answer but judging by the expressions on their faces when leaving the field it wasn't done for fun.

I've got no problem with it being an all expenses paid trip, but since they will no doubt use words like "honour", "privilege" etc, I would hope they were doing it for the glory rather than the payslip.

Thy do get paid a fee for representing england.

Im not sure how much its but compared to their club salary it is a nominal amount.

Pity really. Just for once I'd like to see an altruistic attitude towards "honour".

Ho hum :rolleyes:

The Engand team does get paid. This is a reply given by Rio Ferdinand when asked about getting paid when playing for England: “I think it should be a privilege, but in the England team, we give all of our money to charity. And we don’t get paid what we get paid playing for our clubs – let me just remind you of that. It’s not a large amount, and the money we get through our match fees now go into good causes that we disperse among loads of different charities. So it’s a step in the right direction I think.”
Don't know how accurate this is,but if they aren't being paid alot to play for their country then there is not much going to charity, but every little helps.

Apologising, seems to be the way of the world these days.
We've had the previous Labour Govt, apologise for the slave trade, BP (over50% USowned) apologise for the oil leak in the gulf of Mexico.
Cameron , apologise for Bloody Sunday.
Heck, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the First World War.
My grandfather ran away from home at the tender age of 15 to sign up and fight the Hun.
I know it was nothing to do with me , but I'll apologise anyway.
Anyone else care to apologise?? Perhaps your descended from the Romans , Normans, Vikings etc and would now care to apologise for invading the UK. Apologise for poking someone in the eye with an arrow , or feel you have to apologise for all of the raping and pillaging.
Feel Free to join in a mass apology for all of mankinds past wrongs. ;) ;) ;)

Apologising, seems to be the way of the world these days.
We've had the previous Labour Govt, apologise for the slave trade, BP (over50% USowned) apologise for the oil leak in the gulf of Mexico.
Cameron , apologise for Bloody Sunday.
Heck, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the First World War.
My grandfather ran away from home at the tender age of 15 to sign up and fight the Hun.
I know it was nothing to do with me , but I'll apologise anyway.
Anyone else care to apologise?? Perhaps your descended from the Romans , Normans, Vikings etc and would now care to apologise for invading the UK. Apologise for poking someone in the eye with an arrow , or feel you have to apologise for all of the raping and pillaging.
Feel Free to join in a mass apology for all of mankinds past wrongs. ;) ;) ;)
I'm sorry you feel like that :LOL: :LOL:

they get a fee and a bonus for the tournaments, however most of them, if not all donate it to a charity that has been set up to spread over a number of causes

Sponsored Links
Back