Rotherham child abuse

But if it was dozens (hundreds) of white Christian men systematically targeting little P**i girls, Rotherham would be a smouldering wreck by now. :idea:

Sponsored Links
Abuse of woman / girls is part of there culture.

normal behaviour in some countries ;) / religions ;)

And Christians, and European and Irish "Cultures", then, and England, where the links above suggest particularly abuse of boys.

Sponsored Links
And Christians, and European and Irish "Cultures", then, and England, where the links above suggest particularly abuse of boys.

It's not a competition john, you try and balance the scales at the most inappropriate time. It's not battle of the fukcing pedos

systematic / wide spread Rape & sexual abuse of woman in some latin American countries is a particular problem

there was a documentary on the BBC about the problem n Honduras

but the religion/church of those countries plays no role in the abuse of woman/girls . Unlike certain other countries ;) as well u know

I have demonstrated widespread abuse perpetrated by employees of religions and in European, Irish and British culture.

It is well-known that this permeates throughout the world, and at least one well-known multinational religion with its headquarters in Europe is known to have had a policy of concealment of crime and protection of criminals, shifting its employees around when accusations arise, so they can avoid prosecution and start afresh with a new batch of victims.

Let's see some evidence to support your lunatic claim.

Read the Jay and Casey report on Rotherham or the other government report (the author escapes me) on this issue in wider context of other towns and cities with Pakistani and other ethnic communities and culture. It's heart breaking.

One of the things that stuck in my mind is that It's actually mentioned how this abuse was assisted via taxi/private hire drivers and network. I tell people now to be very careful of what they say to taxi drivers.

It is abhorrent for apologists to compare this situation with any other, and to dismiss it's significance and it's cause. And it shows contempt for the poor victims, that suffered at the hands of these bastards, and got no help from those who where entrusted to keep the victims safe. Shame on you.

I have demonstrated widespread abuse perpetrated by employees of religions and in European, Irish and British culture.

It is well-known that this permeates throughout the world, and at least one well-known multinational religion with its headquarters in Europe is known to have had a policy of concealment of crime and protection of criminals, shifting its employees around when accusations arise, so they can avoid prosecution and start afresh with a new batch of victims.

Let's see some evidence to support your lunatic claim.

lunatic claim ?? :LOL: but the above is "Illegal" in western countries :idea: abuse of woman is some countries is sanctioned by the state

Go to Saudi & ask what the religious police do ?

Ask the Saudis why woman cannot leave the country without a mans permission ,

ask them why woman are segregated in mousques

ask them why they are not allowed to drive a car ?

Ask the Pakistanis why a 1000 woman a year are subjected to honour killings &why it has only just been made illegal ?

Lunatic :LOL::LOL::LOL: u need to pull your head out of your bottom

and all of the above is the tip of the iceberg

systematic / wide spread Rape & sexual abuse of woman in some latin American countries is a particular problem...
...but the religion/church of those countries plays no role in the abuse of woman/girls .

So, no evidence for your weird claim.

Perhaps you're what Woody calls an apologist.

So, no evidence for your weird claim.

Perhaps you're what Woody calls an apologist.

what about latin America ?

the catholic church does not encourage the abuse of woman ? individuals with in the church have & do cover up sexual abuse

but they have , will or should be brought to account for it.

not an apologist for any abuse

unlike your self & the abuse that go's on in the Islamic religion/caper & plenty of it in this country.

Sponsored Links
Back