_91957211_rotherham_men.jpg

Sponsored Links
Rotherham again?

_91418935_cyrilsmithbbc.jpg

And the Welsh ones, you mean, surely.

_92276316_9cc2ec18-b7db-4ab6-b774-d95027514f12.jpg

And Scotland

_92239982_thinkstockphotos-178446892.jpg

Perhaps handy's special interest website didn't mention them.

_91461179_mediaitem91461178.jpg

We had a Fife man sentenced today as well.

Sponsored Links
I'm not one for torture but I'd sit back and watch a victim get their comeuppance, whatever it involved

A victim? Don't you mean perpetrator?

And would you do this whoever was the perp?

Just eight? There should a jail full of the ****ers
phedophiles have been about for years
when i was about 10 in 1964 i was at my uncles a few mins walk from my primary school
my freinds uncle offered me ten bob to touch his willie i declined and was shocked
i spoke to my 10 year old freind in a shocked way
and he just said "he is a dirty old man"
in other words children where accepting the perverted actions off there parents in the presents off there children as exceptable within there domestic household situation
in other words its been about for near on half a century without correction
the worst bit is the roman catholic preists who abused children who where in turn demonised for daring to suggest there was a problem with the preists
in other words the the children where the evil ones for the actions off the regilious ones

Last edited:
And no doubt the Catholic priests told the children God wanted them to do it. I'm disgusted that there has been such a large scale cover up within the Catholic church.

phedophiles have been about for years
when i was about 10 in 1964 i was at my uncles a few mins walk from my primary school
my freinds uncle offered me ten bob to touch his willie i declined and was shocked
i spoke to my 10 year old freind in a shocked way
and he just said "he is a dirty old man"
in other words children where accepting the perverted actions off there parents in the presents off there children as exceptable within there domestic household situation
in other words its been about for near on half a century without correction
the worst bit is the roman catholic preists who abused children who where in turn demonised for daring to suggest there was a problem with the preists
in other words the the children where the evil ones for the actions off the regilious ones

Yes, there has been and always will be a few peados scattered around.

But Rotherham is a concerted, systematic and prolific level of abuse carried out by hundreds of these ****ers, who have been allowed to get away with it over many years.

It's not one old man giving someone £1 to touch his dick.

It's a mentality ingrained into specific cultures and communities. Not one off deviants. Whole ****ing communities.

Sponsored Links
Back