Rough Justice... or just what he deserved?

Sponsored Links
He got exactly what he deserved. :LOL: :LOL:,, and probably,,, he'll get a lot more where that came from too. :LOL: :LOL:

Its called 'napalm' in jails. Awful damage can be caused by the solution if you have the sugar level right. The heat retained by the sugar is immense, and cannot be wiped off the skin immediately. Its very painful!

And I personally think he deserved it.

Some people deserve "special treatment". I am waiting for Ian Huntley and Mark Chapman and a few other vile fiends to atone for their crimes.

I won't be losing any sleep. :D

Sponsored Links
And what of the social services involved. Aren't they culpable also?

IMO they are, but you are detracting from what baby Peter's Step Dad did and what retribution he has recieved.

IMO they are, but you are detracting from what baby Peter's Step Dad did and what retribution he has recieved.
I know I'm playing devil's advocate here, but surely by the same token social services, whose actions permitted Peter's misery to continue should be treated with the same contempt?

I agree with you dex.

How do you deal with the 'social services'? Be all vigilante and throw a 'Napalm' over them?

Trust me... Im tempted! Personally, I'd like to do a lot worse. A LOT worse.

On a serious note, how do you take them to account?

I agree with you dex.

How do you deal with the 'social services'? Be all vigilante and throw a 'Napalm' over them?

Trust me... Im tempted! Personally, I'd like to do a lot worse. A LOT worse.

On a serious note, how do you take them to account?
Sack them for a start. The trouble with so many areas of public services is that they employ mediocrity in the first place. Not everyone, I hasten to add, but too many. That's why councils are run so poorly, and could never compete with comparable private sector services, if they existed.

The case in point is a clear example which shows how a blase and self opinionated, self righteous bunch of inadequate civil servants can lead to the continued abuse and death of an innocent child, and the child's legal guardians not helped with their sociopathic illnesses before it was tragically too late.

There are no winners here, and Barker's treatment in jail is tragic too, in as much as it should never have got this far.

Live by the sword......

Don't care if the other guy is a mass murderer, well done.
Anyone who inflicts ANY cruelty on a child deserves what they get, no matter by whom. :evil:

Live by the sword......

Don't care if the other guy is a mass murderer, well done.
Anyone who inflicts ANY cruelty on a child deserves what they get, no matter by whom. :evil:
Without wishing to sound like a communist here :confused: , I'm inclined to ask what you think turned the mother and stepfather of Peter into what they became. Could it be cruelty meted out to them themselves as children, in which case should we send inmates of HM prisons round to their house with ketlles and bowlfuls of sugar? Ad infinitum...

I have no idea what motivated these people to act in the manner they did, maybe they were treated in a similar manner when they were children. On the other hand maybe they were never given rules/limits to live by and so thought they had the right to do as they felt like and to do it with impunity.
How many 'rich kids' have the same standards as kids brought up in squalor? Quite a few if 'celebrities' are any indication. These people think because they are in the spotlight they are a notch above everyone else. Case in point being that Met officer who thought becasue he was a big-wig in the force he could do what he liked. It doesn't matter who you are or what 'position' your family holds in life you are not above the law and as a child you should be taught right from wrong. To hurt/abuse/defile another human, especially a defenceless child, is totally wrong and I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Well said Conny. Im no good with words, but you have summed it up for me. As Ive said before... that is awfully painful :D

Seen more painful ways though :D if I as in there with him, Id love to remind him that this is a 'starter'.

I admit to feeling joyous when i read the article.

That evil monster needs to live in fear for the rest of his life.

If the rest of his life is spent enduring physical pain then so be it.

Huntley deserves much worse. I loathe that bastard.

One of the dilemmas I have is that although I hate, despise and am disgusted by the things this person has done, I feel sympathy for him. Somewhere along the line, he has become intensely ill and metally disturbed. This sickness could have happened to any of us (had our circumstances been different) and may happen to any of our kith and kin.

Also, trained "professionals" have continued to fail him and those around him, and not dealt with him for his, or other's safety. And these "professionals" will most likely carry on with their jobs in their demonstrably inadequate ways, get full pensions, the usual promotions etc. Meanwhile, their customers have had their lives destoyed by these failings.

Sponsored Links
Back