Well obviously he deserves it...

bit chancy plucking bits out of the bible then.

you can also find it says that people should be put to death for disobeying a parent , adultery, kidnapping, working on the Sabbath, blasphemy, homosexuality, losing virginity before marriage etc.

There's be a lot more people in the cemetries if we followed all of the Old Testament.

I never said we should live or die by the bible.. it is after all a fictional book that was written to keep people in order..
I'm only saying that the punishment should fit the crime..

Sponsored Links
and if i got injured in the process i could get victim's compo as well.

we're on a winner here!! ;)

didn't you know they finaly deciphered the rest of the dead sea scrolls, the first page reads "The following book is a work of fiction, any similarities to people past or present is purely coincidental"..

Sponsored Links
didn't you know they finaly deciphered the rest of the dead sea scrolls, the first page reads "The following book is a work of fiction, any similarities to people past or present is purely coincidental"..

droll....

We were talking about this in the office this morning and one of the guys raised another issue. Given the overcrowding in UK prisons, prisoners are being released early on licence, he has heard that some are claiming compensation for living costs because, by rights, they should still be inside having everything provided for them!!! I'm not sure how true this is (he's a Sun newspaper reader) but if it is true then its quite unbelievable!

My gut feelings are the same as many on here - how the hell should he be allowed to claim a payout for this but people have made quite valid points - its not up to other inmates, who, lets face it, are of dubious character themselves, to decide on and administer punishments for crimes. Whether we agree with the punishment he's been given or not, attacking him isn't the way to do something about it.

Blasphemy Blasphemy Blasphemy! :LOL: ;)[/quote]
Infamy, infamy ........ they've all got it in for me[/quote]

you'll go far. so i'm told...

I haven't quite got the hang of this reply with quote lark have I. Oh well, I never said I was smart :oops:

Is a weird one isn't it.
Obviously this guy is the lowest form of scum..but the person who tried cutting his throat is on shakey ground himself.

I suppose technically if you were forced to be in a place by the government, they are liable if anything happened to you that was out of your control. Like if you were at work.

...however, maybe they could find a loop hole in the 'can't profit from crime' (he is getting money because he was attacked in prison for committing crime) thing and take any money awarded to him and give it to the NSPCC or something.

I will never understand how someone like him can justify what he did....he has GOT to be screwy in the head....in which case, is prison the right place or a secure hospital? Someone else mentioned it in this thread somewhere that one day he WILL get parol...will he be 'cured' then do you think?

if it became profitable to get attacked in prison a lot would take a hiding just for the money.

must be the same guys who do the "drive in front of me, pull up sharp then drive off so I can get the guy behind us to write off this car and claim for whiplash.."

Sponsored Links
Back