Royal Doulton Toilet

Address: 121 Ballyards Road Armagh County Armagh BT60 3JH Northern Ireland
Thanks
Sammy

Sponsored Links
Hi Jay Jay
I posted my address the other day but just incase you didn't get, here it is again
121 Ballyards Road Armagh BT60 3JH Northern Ireland
Hope to hear from you soon
Sammy
I

Sorry Sammy, this thread appeared on my screen as if there had been no recent posts on it, (you know when it appears faded) so I had no reason to open it and thought you didn't want it anymore.

I'll probably have to PM you my address so you can send me a cheque first as I imagine its quite dear sending it to Ireland.

Sammy I've just (after 7-8 attemps PM'd you my adress) everytime I tried to send it, it kept saying 'you must enter a message'!!

Never know such a stupid system.

Price is £5.00 + Postage say £8.50.

Sponsored Links
Jay Jay That cost is fine. What do you want to do? If its okay and you cant send us your address, we will post you our cheque when we receive siphon.

Jay Jay That cost is fine. What do you want to do? If its okay and you cant send us your address, we will post you our cheque when we receive siphon.

Hi sammy

I've sent you a message on this forum, check you're inbox. ^^^

Hi JayJay,

I read the above posts and wanted to know if your still have the second aspirator for the old Royal Doulton toilet? If so, is it in working order and can I buy it from you?

Hi JayJay1978

Have you still got the white RD siphon? Just what I need if you have. Thanks

Mary

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back