Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding Are you interested?

• Not at all

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • I am loving it.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not looked as this thread as I am not interested.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I find most royal stuff rather boring and all weddings deadly boring. It was nice to have an extra day off so I spent a couple of hours painting the garage door and missed the whole tedious ceremony. :D :D :D

And what's all this "best kept secret" stuff? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I wonder how many people cared a twopenny dicky bird what Kate wore. It's not as if it was the Oscars. There wasn't a hope in hell that one of her breasts would fall out! (That would have been worth watching. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

So now all I have to do is avoid the news for the rest of the weekend. Let the royal couple get back to doing what couples do best - I'm sure they'll continue to be very happy together - while the rest of us have another three days off. This time next week it'll all be last weeks news. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

While Catherine looks hot, she does seem to have a fat face, and saggy boobs, like she's lost loads of weight since her teens? Duke and Duchess of Cambridge seems a snub, one up from the Duke of Milton Keynes, I reckon Harry would get Duke of Newcastle?

I must admit, I do enjoy great national occasions such as the Royal Wedding

Sponsored Links
Back