Rules & Regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I know that someone on here is a particular trade, can I ask them to give me a quote for a job I've got in the pipeline?

I want PP to rewire and install a CH system in my house :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
He would not be able to do that, but he would certainly be able to make use of any bricks removed from the install :LOL:

I even sent him my PO Box (that I used for my 419's last year) to send his postcard from Mexico, as I asked him to, to prove he was there. Never received it. I guess it got lost in the post eh? :rolleyes:

Back to the topic please :confused: can I ask tradesmen on here to give me a quote for some work I'll need doing? please don't all answer at once.. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well misterdubya is going to do it for £8:50, at that price I'll have the men queuing round the block for his services, if I charge £50 for 5mins I can make a good profit from him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I thought this thread might have been about a credible discussion about the merits and plethora of rules and regs we have to live under.

Instead its just another nonsense thread started by pred.

I'm in the process of buying another house which needs modernizing, one of my neighbours, WS66 is a gasman I believe and I was going to ask him for a quote if he was interested, same applies to any sparkies and spreads that live in Bristol.

I was asking a genuine question but not getting any valid answers, NOT that I am complaining, I'm as bad as the rest if not worst.

So no, it was not intended to be a nonsense thread, it just descended into the murkey depths where Norcon was lurking.. :LOL: :LOL:

Just go to both plumbing and electric forum, state you are looking for competent skilled engineer, is there anybody interested in offering me quote/services.
Then you could check on the trade website that they are actually registered.
http://www.competentperson.co.uk/
http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
Then you could converse initially via PM, then personal details can be exchanged, and hopefully you will get a quality job done by a fellow member and if not you can tell us all about ;)

There is nothing in the forum rules stating this type of contact is forbidden, if you are willing to home and feed me. I am quite happy to do the electrical and plastering work for an astronomical amount. ;)

If I know that someone on here is a particular trade, can I ask them to give me a quote for a job I've got in the pipeline?

I want PP to rewire and install a CH system in my house :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I could do it easily .
But- I have a 'thing ' about Bristol.

Sponsored Links
Back