rumbling boiler

U

ukdan

Hi
I have a Worcester Bosch 24 CDi combi boiler. Can any one tell me why it makes a sort of rumbling noise when the flame comes on for the heating? It doesn't happen all the time or when the hot water is on. Would it possibly be the gas pressure to the flame as i have recently had a new gas valve fitted. A while after i had the valve fitted i had the pressure to the flame turned down a bit because i thought we were using an unusual amount of gas.
Thanks in advance for any help
Neill

Sponsored Links
I've started having exactly the same problem overnight!!! My boiler is a Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior. It's got to be the subzero temperatures I reckon

Check the condensate drain (white pipe) is not frozen. (Getting very common advice with the present weather conditions!)

Sponsored Links
Thanks Hugh. I thought it might be temperature related too. Where would this white pipe be, though? I can't seem to find one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back