Running a current through garage door handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the bleeding hearts......

You come home to see someone ransacking your house.

You wake up to hear an intruder.

Your wife or child or dog alerts you to an intruder i.e. screams and/or barking (but the barking may be the wife, but's that's another thread).

Whatever situation, your family home is being violated.

Can you tell us savages the correct way to behave please.

Are tea and crumpets in order?

Sponsored Links
johnny_t said:
Don't think I've had any diffiiculty - I merely pointed out that your daft hypothetical question was daft, and I'll stand by that.

Anyway, now that you've restated your position, I will admit that I did miss the 'OBVIOUS' subtext to your earlier posts. Glad that you've come round and we're all on the same page now.
It was a sarcastic reply to a do gooders post.... it was meant to be daft :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
imagine that a person broke into your house and killed your family and pets.at the funeral people would say why did'nt he defend his own property and family :evil: what reply would you give ?rather them than me (and family).too many dogooders on this forum. :evil: :evil:
Err - and your rambling and inconsequential point is?

johnb80 said:
As far as I'm concerned, once they enter my property my rules are in place
Well - should that happen, and should you go too far, then you will find out in court that you are mistaken in that belief.

reggie perrin said:
There aren't any here - they are all in ICU fighting for life - bleeding from the heart is a very serious condition.

So I'll reply instead.

Dial 999 and/or use proportionate and reasonable force to deal with the threat you face.

These:
reggie perrin said:
If someone was to enter my house for nefarious purposes I would do anything to put that person down - whatever the implications.
reggie perrin said:
**** to European legislation.
do not look like the views of someone who would behave reasonably and proportionately.

ban-all-sheds said:
johnb80 said:
As far as I'm concerned, once they enter my property my rules are in place
Well - should that happen, and should you go too far, then you will find out in court that you are mistaken in that belief.
And if you don't go far enough you won't get to court to see the scum bag get his sentence because you're dead. I'll risk it my way thanks.

reggie perrin said:

Your wife or child or dog alerts you to an intruder i.e. screams and/or barking (but the barking may be the wife, but's that's another thread).

SECURE THE HOUSE PROPERLY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU WONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM / "DILEMMA"!!! PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN THE CURE!

END OF!

johnb80 said:
I do to get it down to a level that your single cell brain can understand it.... or maybe it was just too much - sorry :LOL:
You misunderstand.

What I meant was you don't need to use a deliberate attempt in order to make your posts daft.

crafty1289 said:
reggie perrin said:

SECURE THE HOUSE PROPERLY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU WONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM / "DILEMMA"!!! PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN THE CURE!

END OF!

You shouted at me.

I'm going to have to report you now.

You naughty crafty you.

ban-all-sheds said:
johnb80 said:
I do to get it down to a level that your single cell brain can understand it.... or maybe it was just too much - sorry :LOL:
You misunderstand.

What I meant was you don't need to use a deliberate attempt in order to make your posts daft.
It's obviously getting too difficult for you now, go and have a lie down in the middle of the road for a while or get the nurse to bring you your medication. :p

reggie perrin said:
crafty1289 said:

END OF!

You shouted at me.

You naughty crafty you.

No, I was shouting at everyone who is indulging in this pointless debate, since if your house is secured properly, and all valuables hidden well, the scenario's discussed here will never happen!

crafty1289 said:
reggie perrin said:
crafty1289 said:

END OF!

You shouted at me.

You naughty crafty you.

No, I was shouting at everyone who is indulging in this pointless debate, since if your house is secured properly, and all valuables hidden well, the scenario's discussed here will never happen!

Thats not true, one of my customers had a hole knocked in his wall and they removed his plasma TV, computers, camera's and jewelry.

In the main I do agree with you and to that end we have CCTV outside and a Redcare monitored alarm
Regards - J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back