Russia bans 5g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Putin has banned 5g and ordered the existing masts taken down due to concerns about children's health being affected .

Sponsored Links
Putin has banned 5g and ordered the existing masts taken down due to concerns about children's health being affected .

At least Russia has 5g to ban.

I'd settle for 4g at times and, in North Wales, anything at all at times :LOL: :unsure:

Perhaps they are being used for navigation.

Or perhaps he wants the components

Sponsored Links
Sanctions starting to bite, no money for it, with some added health risk spin?

Interesting as the sanctions have meant the only 5G IC/infrastructure suppliers left to Russia are Huawei etc, could a move like this (if real!) actually start to hurt Russia/China ties?

Some background here...

EDIT:
Just to add, this story hasn't been reported anywhere in the mainstream media - so probably just fake news!

Last edited:
Any links to these health issues ?

Proper ones I mean. You know, proof.
Why not ask putin its him that has made the decision . Why would you ask me ? its not me who has banned and ordered the equipment dismantled

"The information in this article comes thanks to FSB Agent Andrei Zakharov, who in 2022 supplied Real Raw News with the real reasons behind Vladimir Putin’s Special Operation in Ukraine—to rid Eastern Europe of foreign Biolabs, pedophile rings, and Adrenochrome laboratories. Those battles are still being fought."

Titter...

Some people will believe everything.

+++++
Some posts have been removed

Mod
+++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back