Ryobi Cordless Pressure Washer Review

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The purpose of this review is to warn other would-be buyers who might do a Google search on the subject.

I bought a Ryobi RY18PW22A-0 18v cordless pressure washer this week. £110 for the bare tool without the battery or charger (I already have a couple of the One Plus 4Ah batteries and the charger).

Disappointed to say the least. It wouldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. The pressure is pathetic. I gave up with it whilst washing our cars and just used the hosepipe with its multi attachment.

An expensive water pistol. I already have the Ryobi One Plus cordless drill, strimmer, hedge trimmer and garden vac which are great tools and expected more for me money to be honest.

Like I said this is just a post to warn others.

Sponsored Links
They call it Cryobi for a reason.

Blup

Edit: to be fair having looked at the spec, 22 bar, 18 volt, it is not holding itself out to be mains pressure equivalent

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back