Ryobi ETS1825 table saw assemby advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any tell me were the 3 parts numbered 43 fit, they are called support pad and just wondering are they connected with parts 30 and 31. See image (if I have managed to upload correctly).

RyobiETS1825-page-0.jpg

Sponsored Links
what are they made from ??
do they look engineered??
is there actually only 3 off them ???

is there anywhere on the supporting frame where they may fit and allow protection and support in use??

Hi, there made from moulded plastic about 4 3/4" long and there are definitely only 3 of them, same as the other parts I mentioned. Here are 3 photos which may make things a bit clearer.

P1080305.jpg

P1080304-1.jpg

P1080302-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
3 plastic wedges, and there are 3 holes in item 2, lower picture?
The threaded bits obviously have finger turn button ends on them so do they locate part 2 and part 3 together somehow?
John :confused:

Think i may have sussed it out, the three screw pieces along with item 3, auxiliary fence, bolt to the fence item 2 and i think the 3 plastic mouldings are maybe screwed to the floor and when the saw is set up for use three of the legs are held in position by. This i think is to stop it moving as you push wood into the blade. The reason there are only 3 and not 4 is to leave the adjuster thats on one leg freely accessible. Thats my theory. I do have another plastic piece that i cant see were it fits though, if i think on tomorrow i will upload a pic of it.

The plastic part turned out to be a holder for the pushstick.

The plastic part turned out to be a holder for the pushstick.

thanks for getting back and letting us know

seems rather overcomplicated as push sticks tend to hang loosely on a clip or hook to allow unsighted removal so you reach and find without looking away from the work:eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back