Sage coffee machine

Sponsored Links
The first time she used it last week she wasn't clear about switching off the steam wand so after the milk jug was about to overflow she pulled the jug away. That was interesting.
You absolutely have to stop the steam before taking the jug away….unless you want a good spray of milk.

Coffee machines shove hot water through ground beans. That's all they do, however much you hand over, it's all just a snobby consumerist fad
That might be all they do, however if you want to extract the best flavour compounds from coffee without the bitter extractives, you need a high quality machine….and you need the correct combination of grind size, extract ratio, extract time, temperature.

There is a vast difference in quality of coffee between budget machine and an expensive one - especially in terms of consistency

Sponsored Links
That's useful. Thank you.

Experimenting in Coffee can be expensive in its self. I like Starbucks Coffee so I'll stick with that till I master the machine..
Starbucks tend to use over roasted beans - because they use cheap beans and a long roast gives a strong flavour which cuts through milk based espresso drinks.

Starbucks tend to use over roasted beans - because they use cheap beans and a long roast gives a strong flavour which cuts through milk based espresso drinks.

In Chelmsford today there was a market stool selling beans . I won't chance these as they ate more than likely old beans that have been sitting around.

Once I get to know after experimenting I'll will oder online.

I think it's the bitterness that I like about Starbucks, my thought was that they are more mid range in quality.

That might be all they do, however if you want to extract the best flavour compounds from coffee without the bitter extractives, you need a high quality machine….and you need the correct combination of grind size, extract ratio, extract time, temperature.

There is a vast difference in quality of coffee between budget machine and an expensive one - especially in terms of consistency

Or,......

Drink tea (y)

Bod the only trouble with making the perfect cup is can you arsed with that at early morning start ?

Bod the only trouble with making the perfect cup is can you arsed with that at early morning start ?

That was my thinking on what machine to pick.
Now I'm using an Italian coffee ☕️ kettle and heating the milk in a jug. That's faffing about so I think once I know how, I'll be happy to make the perfect cup in the morning.

Anyway too late . Went John Lewis this afternoon and bit the bean.

Still not getting the milk as frothy as she'd like. Found out from youtube that semi skimmed doesn't cut it so switched to whole milk, better but still not quite there.

In Chelmsford today there was a market stool selling beans . I won't chance these as they ate more than likely old beans that have been sitting around.

Once I get to know after experimenting I'll will oder online.

I think it's the bitterness that I like about Starbucks, my thought was that they are more mid range in quality.
Try rave

Italian job might suit you.

when I order I usually find they’ve been roasted within days of despatch

Sponsored Links
Back