Saniflo - but which toilet?

Sponsored Links
Yes fitted by me. Simple job just needed to plan the route for the pipe and power supply. I got a cloakroom set but as I said, needed an internal overflow. Looking at last years Spring 11 book,page 507, it was LIKE Charmouth if that helps. The macerator / loo has been in for 7yrs with no problems. As I remember, I needed to pack out the back of the cistern by about, 1inch. It looks o/k hard to notice.
Expect anything will block if you put things into it that should not be put into it.
Pete

Hello everyone!
I have just read all of this thread and this is the exact thing we are facing now.
Long story short we live in a house with a macerator and although we would love to get rid of it we can't without moving everything and it costing an enormous amount of money. (I did get one plumber round to quote and he advised I sell the house as there are so many issues with drains/soil pipes etc!)

We are currently having some work done in the bathroom after a leak (insurance are covering) and have decided to have the bathroom refitted at the same time. The toilet has an inlet/outlet to the left (as you look at the toilet) and we have considered many different pumps from J Pumps, Screwfix and Plumbworld. Many seem to have outlets to the right. Then we have the problem with the depth/height behind the toilet. Nobody seems to either know what we are talking about (sales people online at various companies) or if they do know seem reluctant to recommend a toilet that will be suitable. The threads above are all out of date unfortunately and I wasn't able to see the different toilets that people recommend (maybe discontinued)

Ideally we would like a toilet that is a more contemporary style so that the macerator fits behind and is less obtrusive! I know I am asking a lot but please can anyone recommend a site or person to contact to try and help as the bathroom is due to be refitted in 10 days!

Thank you :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back