saniflo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saniflo seem to have a blockage as water in pan rises up right to the rim when flushed (can only be toilet paper).

is there a special drain rod or chemical we can use to clear it or any suggestions?

thank you in advance

++++++++++++
I have deleted your duplicate post.

Please have a look at the Forum Rules.

Mod Rupert
++++++++++

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
NO :LOL: now you know why plumbers hate saniflows

Someone suggested a wetvat may come in handy :evil: along with a good pair of wadders, and the flu :LOL:

Sponsored Links
And the next one you buy don't bother with a member of the Royal league of Architectural ponsy standard paragraph churner outerers surveys.

Ask your plumber which house to buy.

NBC suit - and somone else to wear it and unblock the thing.
If you really do need a macerator (and unfortunately I did) I'd swap the UN-SANIFLO for a SANISPLIT - it has useful features like a drain plug to empty out the pump chamber, a built in one way valve which might stop "backflow" and the pump/macerator unit separates off for unblocking - and if it goes wrong Sanisplit will swap it FOC! Not perfect by any means - but a damn sight better than Saniflo.

I have the telephone number of my customers with Saniflows programmed into my mobile, so that I can put on latex gloves before I answer the phone to them. ;)

I don't have any customers with Saniflows after the last one whose cream shagpile bedroom carpet got soaked with sanicrap. So did I bye the way.

Aha - you got the wrong side of the law of craptonic attraction, which dictates that the more expensive the carpet the stronger an attraction it has to magnetite and liquid excrement. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back