Sanyo Bread Maker not powering up

SLB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I really need help with this. My bread machine was not heating up so i decided to check up the element, fuse, thermistor with a multimeter checking the Ohms and did not identify the fault but I guess i found a faulty diode which needs further inverstigation as well as the relay there a prone to go faulty however now the bread maker is not powering up at all when i put it back together. I think i accidentally swapt the live and neutral on TAB101 and TAB102. Does that mean that i damage even further the machine or can i try the other way round? also looking at this link http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/sanyo-sbm201-breadmaker-service-help.html you have the diagram and and the troubleshooting. can you please help me to find the cause of the problem. on troubleshouting 1 they mention AB,CD,FE I assume AB is TAB101 and TAB102 where are the others letters on the board so i can test further?

This a machine imported from Japan therefore uses 100v but i have a 1000w transformer.

really appreciate your help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back