Saurez biting..

I find it disgraceful that Liverpool have find Squraz and given the money to the Hillsborough fund. The find should refuse the money

Sponsored Links
I find it disgraceful that Liverpool have find Squraz and given the money to the Hillsborough fund. The find should refuse the money

I wouldn't hold your breath . :LOL: The 'fund' :LOL: hasn't turned anything down yet .
All donations gratefully accepted .

Why would you find that disgraceful? and why should the Hillsborough fund refuse the money?

Sponsored Links
And Squraz had the audacity to complain about horse meat in burgers!!!

He's a cheating, dirty, diving, spiteful, racist, animal who at times plays astonishing football.

Which is why he is practically above the law. The fact is that Liverpool are only not screwed by the fact that there are enough amoral scum-sucking other clubs out there that will happily take him off them for only a small fortune less than Liverpool want. Otherwise, Liverpool get 2 bob for him, and he ends up having to get another job, because no pro club will touch him.

The question is then, what price do Liverpool put on their dignity and "class"?

None, they should keep him....work on his anger management. He's the best footballer in the country at the moment and omne of the best in the world.

This incident could work in Liverpools favour.

Pretty much a lose-lose for Liverpool with him, unless he sees out his contract playing awesome football, and without putting a foot (or tooth / elbow / whatever) wrong.

Bin him, and lose a fortune - lose.
Keep him, don't lose a fortune, and stay with the ranks of the unprincipled clubs - lose.

Or, is the old case of "we maintain the highest standards and principles - as long as it doesn't really cost us anything".

As for anger management, I don't buy that. He is a cheat, who will do anything to gain an advantage. In a split second, that bite incident turned into an appeal to the ref that Ivanovic had clocked him i.e. penalty and / or sending off. Was he "angry" when he deliberately raked that defender's calf (off the ball, while the winger was going down the left)? Hansen said on MOTD that was "the Black Arts" of the penalty box. Short fuse, but even shorter one for milking the aftermath.

Cheat.

FA have charged him with violent conduct and said that the usual 3-match ban is clearly insufficient in this case. Looks like he wont play again this season, and probably sit out the start of next.

All this talk of him leaving Liverpool - at the end of the day, can Liverpool do without him? Without him this season they'd have been lucky to end up in the top half of the table, and if he goes, who will they replace him with?? Could always just have Carroll back from his loan, he's a £35million rated player... ;)

I love the way all these evil minded fckrs who have had an agenda against Suarez since the last world cup jump to the conclusion that he was biting Ivanovic. I didn't see any blood, I haven't seen any teethmarks. I reckon he was just trying to kiss him on the arm. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I love the way all these evil minded fckrs who have had an agenda against Suarez since the last world cup jump to the conclusion that he was biting Ivanovic. I didn't see any blood, I haven't seen any teethmarks. I reckon he was just trying to kiss him on the arm. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You're so quick to defend anything "Liverpool", if you found him in bed with your missus, you'd tuck him in :D

The thing with Suarez is that there's been so many people, so quick to want to hang him (he's given them plenty of ammo, the nob) since the last world cup. Anyone would think he'd handballed a goal off the line and knocked the last African country out or something. :rolleyes:
He was hated for that in this country before he even arrived on these shores.
As for the biting thing, it's not good, there's something not right there but if I was a pro footballer I'd far rather be on the recieving end of that, than that tackle off Macmanan or that one last week off Aguerro.
If someone bites you on the arm you get a sore arm, punch him with the other one. Either of those 'tackles' could easily have ended the recieving players career.
All the people calling for Suarez to be hung drawn and quartered should wind their necks in a bit and get a sense of perspective.
Having said that, I can't see him playing for Liverpoool again.

He's a cheating, dirty, diving, spiteful, racist, animal who at times plays astonishing football.

Which is why he is practically above the law. The fact is that Liverpool are only not screwed by the fact that there are enough amoral scum-sucking other clubs out there that will happily take him off them for only a small fortune less than Liverpool want. Otherwise, Liverpool get 2 bob for him, and he ends up having to get another job, because no pro club will touch him.

The question is then, what price do Liverpool put on their dignity and "class"?

None, they should keep him....work on his anger management. He's the best footballer in the country at the moment and omne of the best in the world.

This incident could work in Liverpools favour.

Pretty much a lose-lose for Liverpool with him, unless he sees out his contract playing awesome football, and without putting a foot (or tooth / elbow / whatever) wrong.

Bin him, and lose a fortune - lose.
Keep him, don't lose a fortune, and stay with the ranks of the unprincipled clubs - lose.

Or, is the old case of "we maintain the highest standards and principles - as long as it doesn't really cost us anything".

As for anger management, I don't buy that. He is a cheat, who will do anything to gain an advantage. In a split second, that bite incident turned into an appeal to the ref that Ivanovic had clocked him i.e. penalty and / or sending off. Was he "angry" when he deliberately raked that defender's calf (off the ball, while the winger was going down the left)? Hansen said on MOTD that was "the Black Arts" of the penalty box. Short fuse, but even shorter one for milking the aftermath.

Cheat.

You could catagorize 90% of footballers like that. They want to win, and there are a lot of players who are worse than Suarez. Gareth Bale for instance, not seen a player dive like him in a long time, but hes not witch hunted by the press.

Suarez was stamped on by Huth, nothing given, and it should have been a lengthy ban, now if Suarez had done that, the media would have been all over him.

Defoe bit Masherano on the arm, dont even think it made the press, and he certainly never got banned.

Roy Keane purposely went out and broke a players leg to end his career, he admitted it himself.

John Terry, Tevez and other players have spat in players faces, hardly a mention.

List is endless, now if Suarez had done any of the above, the press would be all over him and want him out of the country.

Sponsored Links
Back