Saurez biting..

Sponsored Links
All this talk of him leaving Liverpool - at the end of the day, can Liverpool do without him? Without him this season they'd have been lucky to end up in the top half of the table, and if he goes, who will they replace him with?? Could always just have Carroll back from his loan, he's a £35million rated player... ;)

There's a league table floating around showing Liverpool's league position if you exclude goals scored by Suarez this season - they would be 1 point above Aston Villa, just above the relegation zone. I know this is a simplistic view, because had Suarez not been in the team, someone else would have been, but it does show how important he's been for Liverpool. I don't think realistically Liverpool will have thought for a second about selling him - they NEED him.

I believe it took a while for them to coax Torres out of the dressing room after the game. Someone had overheard Suarez saying he was have Nando's for dinner.

There's a league table floating around showing Liverpool's league position if you exclude goals scored by Suarez this season - they would be 1 point above Aston Villa, just above the relegation zone. I know this is a simplistic view, because had Suarez not been in the team, someone else would have been, but it does show how important he's been for Liverpool. I don't think realistically Liverpool will have thought for a second about selling him - they NEED him.

That isn't entirely scientific! At least remove all goals for all clubs leading scorer if you are taking that approach, and then compare them against each other

Sponsored Links
Liverpool football club need Suarez more now than at any time in their history.

LFC and their fans will be completely blinkered about the whole Suarez thing, they will seek to justify his actions by comparing him to others and will not have a bad word said about him.

Who can blame them.

I personally do not like the bloke as he comes across as a sly spiteful footballer. I do however acknowledge his skill and agree that he is a world class player.

There was an honesty about Zidanes head-butt and Cantonas kung foo kick, but i get the impression Suarez would just as soon spit on yer back as soon as you are not looking.

The guys not only a coward and a dirty l barsteward he must be thick in the head.
He has said that he will not defend the charges but has now just said that he thinks a 3 game ban is sufficient.
I hope they throw the book at him, and ban him for a minimum of 10 games.

Suarez won't be playing for Liverpool next season. I thought that before the Chelsea game and see no different now. We aren't good enough for him at the minute, a player like him deserves to be gracing the best competition and we can't offer that.
The only consolation is that after their sh*t stirring snide part in his vilification the mancs won't be able to go for him, much as I'm sure that whisky nosed old hypocrite woud like to.

Bingo 10 match ban, :p :p now lets hope that the animal appeals and that its increased to 12 matches. :evil: :evil:

I'll tell you what they don't consider more serious.
Aguerro jumps two footed in to David Luiz in a deliberate attempt to do him. Macmanam nearly breaks a players leg with a horror tackle. The fa do nothing about those although they've just pointed out the rules are there for them to do so if the incident is considered serious enough.
So the FA think this unseemly incident worthy of a ten match ban but consider tackles like Macmanams or assaults like Aguerros part of the game.
Bunch of complete dheads.

They should change the rules of 'football' so that 'players' just have to spit, kick, bite and thump each other in order to 'win'. Also, their fans should be allowed to join in the fight. What's football got to do with it?

In fact, I seem to remember reading a book (a long time ago, so I can't remember details) in which this is exactly what happened - legalised - in order to keep the population within limits.

Sponsored Links
Back