Saw stop - the test !

Sponsored Links
holy crap.. :eek:
he's got some faith in those korean chaps making a good sensor hasn't he..

how's it work then?

they say conductivity but that relies on you having your other hand on the metal table presumably?

if you forget it's on and try to rip down a 2mm sheet of ally say, then that's gonna trigger it and wreck the blade and device presumably?

Sponsored Links
holy crap.. :eek:
he's got some faith in those korean chaps making a good sensor hasn't he..

how's it work then?

they say conductivity but that relies on you having your other hand on the metal table presumably?

if you forget it's on and try to rip down a 2mm sheet of ally say, then that's gonna trigger it and wreck the blade and device presumably?

Bloody hell, brave man!

My old man would of loved it, lost two his
mypic_1270678300.jpg

It would only have nicked the skin had it not worked. Not like he slid his hand into it.

Complete fake............

At the end, you clearly see the finger isn't even on the 'cut line'. The blade is rotating in front of it..........

typical yank crap,no safety guard,
id like to know how bad the damage is to the blade?and by looking at the device its a 1 use only and no doubt its expensive
oh i forgot safety guards have been removed for photographic purposes only,yeah right.

health and safety requires
with material to be cut in front off blade
there should be no gaps greater than 6mm around the blade between gaurd/knife/ table and work in other words teeth fully covered except when wood is not in situ

also requires that no hand or part off body to cover pass onto the table area except when using push sticks

Complete fake............

At the end, you clearly see the finger isn't even on the 'cut line'. The blade is rotating in front of it..........

he's not confident enough to stick his finger straight into it so he puts it next to the blade and rotates it sideways into the blade..

I don't know it the whole device is a one time use thing, but the aluminium stop certainly would be.. I dare say you could replace that part and reset the spring if it operated..

Sponsored Links
Back