Ink Blot Test

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is a modern variation of an ink blot test. I want everyone who reads this to write what they see in the following picture. Then I'll let you know what I saw.

Wee.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Electrician's carpet with tea on it.

a mexiacn sitting down tipping his hat, with another hat in the sky above......or am i looking at a mole?

looking at it more closely i see small children running in a field of corn, being followed by a rampaging urangatang on the left, who is smoking a long ciger (that bit curling up on the right). At the bottom is cherry tree with a large bottle hanging from its branches

Unfortunately, John, it's not tea, but something that rhymes with it: begins with W and ends with ee. ;) A pre-bedtime contribution from offspring no. 3, who was quite proud of his efforts! Little did he know that Daddy would post it on a worldwide forum...

BTW, I thought it was a rabbit, Will thought it looked a bit like Ingerland (the UK), but I like the duck & the mexican...

Cheers, guys! Me & Mrs Secure had a good giggle!

It is amazing, though. I've just had another look at it & now I can't see the rabbit, but can see the duck & the sombrero. Strange, huh?

Sponsored Links
Back