Scantronic 9751 - unset issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I unset my 9751 from the downstairs panel the second line of text (saying the model number) doesn't appear - when I do the same from the upstairs one it appears on both keypads.

Tiny, niggly problem, but would be interested if there's a resolution!

They are both 9443 keypads, and the setting / unsetting follows the same procedure on both keypads

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I've addressed them both (weren't previously) but I still have the same issue when unsettling from the one panel, any other ideas?

hit the x key after you unset...

I raised this with touchpoint when i setup my 9752... response was along the lines of "its a feature, Press x if you want to see the second line"...

Sponsored Links
Your welcome.

Just to note that i found if you disarm when you activate from entry/exit, the text didn't appear, but if you disarmed without activating entry/exit then it did!

E.g i have set A as full house, B as just windows and doors.

If i set A and leave, when i enter activating the disarm time, the text didn't appear.

If i set B, and leave, and then enter again activating the disarm time, the text didn't appear.

If i set B and didn't leave, and then reentered my pin to disarm, the text appeared.

Let me know if you have the same...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back