School Buses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
School Bus in China:

SchoolBus1.jpg

SchoolBus2.jpg

SchoolBus3.jpg

But where do your computer help calls get diverted to?

India.

School Bus in India:

SchoolBus4.jpg

Say no more!

Sponsored Links
School bus in Yorkshire:

Avww343x.JPG

Yes, we have the worst school transport facilities in the world. Its no wonder the kids have no respect.

Well that's some school buses they have,,, computers !!! what, you must be joking me.

youngroughcaster ;)

School bus in Yorkshire:

Yes, we have the worst school transport facilities in the world. Its no wonder the kids have no respect.

Sorry , Steve, i don't see what your comment was about.
What is wrong with service buses being used by school pupils for transport to and from school?

Sponsored Links
I thought you might have been making a stereotype hint towards a chinese laundry..

School bus in Yorkshire:

Sorry , Steve, i don't see what your comment was about.
What is wrong with service buses being used by school pupils for transport to and from school?

not only that but that photo is probably as old as i am.

kids deserve sh itty old buses....they will only wreck the good ones.

Steve is clearly living in the past.

Virtually all the school buses in West Yorkshire look like this:

3327317175_179c8a695d.jpg

They even have a catchy slogan on the side. "Transport for the next generation". Oh how we laughed :LOL:

Rob, I have seen those.

Here in South Yorkshire, our school buses are worse than that one pictured. They are painted a hideous shade of green (im sure its emulsion, rollered on), and most of them lean to one side (I kid you not, even empty). They are ancient double deckers. These arent service buses - no self respecting person would PAY to get on these, they'd wait for the next one.

The title of the thread seemed to indicate this was about school buses in general. So I posted a contrasting example to the OP.

It must just be your rabble down south that they don't trust wi t'posh busses then Steve :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back