SD Themaclassic F35E combi help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First post so go easy on me :)

I have a themaclassic combi and I've plumbed a heat exchanger to my pond. My problem is I have managed to lose the mains voltage heating controls plug.

Can anyone tell me where I might find one or failing that tell me what it is called or what type of plug it is please?

Manual is here and the plug is shown on page 28
http://www.ultimatehandyman.org/PDF...Classic-F30E-Insallation-manual-47-920-36.pdf

Thanks in advance
Daz

Sponsored Links
how urgent is it? I can have a poke around the van over the weekend and see if ive got one knocking about, its the blue 3 pin plug you want right? fits on the options board?
Its the same on glowworm Ci and xi range aswell if this helps your search

Wow, that was quick :D

I'm not sure about the colour but it is a three pin plug.

Thanks mate, its not really urgent as I go away for a week on Tuesday (although if I could pick one up from somewhere local tomorrow I would do so and have it all finished before I go).

If you have one I can stick some money in a stamped addressed envelope before I leave if that is acceptable to you?

Daz

well, we'll see if i got one first ! i used to keep one for testing and linking out external controls, but my glowworm bits box is getting slowly depleted.... the other option of course is buying a new options board :(
I'll let you know..

Sponsored Links
Thats the fella !!! :mrgreen:

I can certainly do that but I'd like to give you something for it or at the very least make sure you're not out of pocket. Can I send you a stamped addressed envelope?

Whichever you prefer I'm happy to go with, my email address is [email protected] if you are happy to send me your address for the envelope.

Thanks again
Daz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back