Securitech S800L

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks,

Moved to a new house, it has one of these installed. I can't get it to set properly, ever time I try to set it has a zone 4 red led and it won't arm. I disconnected the PIR that is connected to zone 4 but it still has a zone 4 LED.

I have been through the Installation manual and it doesn't explain how to disable that circuit to check if the alarm will actually set.

I guess I'm missing something?!

TIA

Sponsored Links
can you set it if you omit zone 4?

when you removed the pir did you link zone 4 out in the panel?

can you set it if you omit zone 4?

when you removed the pir did you link zone 4 out in the panel?

Ah, no I didn't, doesn't mention that as a requirement in the MI. That makes sense tho but as all the zone's are being used there wasn't a spare one that was already bridged to give me the hint. I'll give that a try when I get there today.

Cheers (y)

Sponsored Links
It is basic to be honest, a zone is monitoring a device, device goes open closed the zone see the change and responds accordingly.

If its not linked out it or programmed off the system in some way then it will remain open.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back