Securitech ST800L Keypad Relocation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, hope your all having a good day!
Need some advice on my ST800L system.
We're having some home decorating done and I'm looking to move the alarm keypad to a new location. I'm a electronics engineer so feel competent enough to have a go do it myself, my only reservation is if i trigger the alarm off in two external bell boxes, how would I switch it off??

Any tips on making the alarm safe whilst I move it welcomed. I have some 6 core cable for the refit at hand. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks sparky. How do I get into the eng mode? Is it the code begining with 7 :)

Also in this mode, if i open the main box, it won't trigger the alarm right?

Lastly, what's the process to dismantle the keypad from the wall without marking it.

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Yes if it’s default ....it will make a noise until you open the box lid
Look if it’s got a small screw on the right hand side ...if not you will see a small slot ...CAREFULLY insert a small flat screwdriver DO NOT force it or the keypad will be no good ...it should pop out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back