Serious Question Wood Allergies

Sponsored Links
I've never used much siberian larch, but lots of scottish larch, and the fine dust can defiantly be irritating, more so when it's dry. Similar to loft insulation. And that's without the added chemicals.

Alas the truth will out, I found out on the Thursday past what caused my admission to A&E before Christmas, it wasn't the dust from the siberian larch.

Ibuprofen, I took two on Thursday 6.15am to calm my arthritic knee, by 8.00am most of my airways had closed up, fortunately I have Ventolin which was enough to allow me to drive to a&e again. Suddenly I have become allergic to ibuprofen.

Here's the cladding job completed.
20230318_114337.jpg
20230318_114337.jpg

You might do well to avoid any NSAIDs, though I haven't had such a bad reaction from them.

Sponsored Links
I mused with the builder if he had paid half price for the scaffold, it was either two or three boards wide, completely useless.
It's the scaffold pole in mid flight that I'm most impressed by!

Glad you found out what the issue was. I can't imagine that the experience was a pleasant one :(

It's the scaffold pole in mid flight that I'm most impressed by!

Glad you found out what the issue was. I can't imagine that the experience was a pleasant one :(
I was to busy relishing in my own brilliance to notice the background "I can't find emoticons for conceitedness"....

I agree, it's a good mid flight pole shot, I might post it on "How not to dismantle a scaffold"...

I'm not a dweller, yeh it was scary, but today is another day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back