Service Engineer Seeks Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is to all you service engineers that hang out here.

I am after a pump to recharge heating/Hot Water Cylinder pressure vessels. Wondering if you can give me any info on them and a few links of sites/products you recommend.

Thnx in advance.

Sponsored Links
A standard foot pump seems to work fine. Any motor spares place, all the sheds.

I use a bosch cordless compressor :) it looks just like a drill,takes the same batterys and has a digital display and works a treat :LOL:

I just use one of those 12 volt power pack thingys with a built in [or seperate] compressor what u get from the sheds for about £30 ish. Handy for your van and often even handier as they usually have a built in light. That way you're never seen prancing about on peoples worktops :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nuts to partcenter, they expect you to have cookies enabled. Rsoles.

Thnx guyz...... I purchased the Bosch Pump before your reply Gazza (Is it me or can you not see a pic on that link Gazza put up?)

I knew you wouldn't let me down guys, a fellow engineer and myself have been trying to source something that does the job for a few weeks now!

Oilman I was looking for something that was a little less manual. Foot pump in an airing cupboard with a hose that don't reach having to squeeze the pump together able to get no pressure on the thing due to my contorted arms, was something i was trying to avoid :)

Foot pump in an airing cupboard with a hose that don't reach having to squeeze the pump together able to get no pressure on the thing due to my contorted arms, was something i was trying to avoid
Bicycle pump? Works fine for me.

You can buy the little 150mm or so tube with either end fitting - some bikes use car-size valves. Must say I like the sound of the Regin thing's 3 metre hose though, a car foot pump one, which I use, is often a bit short.

Testing the pressure can be a real problem, the PV volume is so small that even a small pffft is enough to drop the pressure, so I think you need a pump with a gauge on it.

Use the same pump as the one to blow up my inflatable woman, I like my inflatable woman she goes down on me a lot.

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
Use the same pump as the one to blow up my inflatable woman, I like my inflatable woman she goes down on me a lot.
I have an inflatable man called Trevor the Tranny but I use a long hose when I pump him.
Its a bit annoying sometimes when he goes down on me as he always goes limp but I pump him some more and he stays erect for an hour and then goes limp again. Does anyone know where I can get some vinyl patches?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back