Service head repair / replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have to have the service head repaired at my house. WPD have subcontracted it to Stormport. Does anyone know how likely it is that I can blag a PME upgrade at the same time?

Thanks

Stephen

Sponsored Links
I have to have the service head repaired at my house. WPD have subcontracted it to Stormport. Does anyone know how likely it is that I can blag a PME upgrade at the same time?
If the supply is PMEd (which, of course, it may not be), and if the 'repair' of the service head requires replacing it, isn't it likely that they will install a 'PME head', anyway? That would seem to be the common sense course!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know how likely it is that I can blag a PME upgrade at the same time?
Alright, I'll accept 'Probably not'. :)
If you are being 'literal' in answering the OP's question ("Does anyone know...?"), then I guess that your original 'No' answer was probably not far off - i.e. "no-one knows" (for sure) how likely it is. However, I suspect that what he really wanted to know was how likely it was that he'd be able to get a 'PME upgrade' (not "does anyone know") - and the answer to that is, I think, that it's far from impossible. As I said before, it's not even impossible that he'd get it without even asking, let alone 'blagging' :) However, RF's question (as to why the OP wants a 'PME upgrade') is also relevant.

Kind Regards, John

You think that one day the human race will abandon the study of meaning?
I'm not sure which 'you' you are referring to but it probably doesn't matter, since I think that we've all said the opposite of what you suggest - i.e. we've said that semantics will never die, even though (as is inevitably the case!) individual 'semanticists' do!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back