Service manual required for Ravenheat RSF 820/20

Tony

Thanks, I rather suspected that might be the case.
:D

Actually we have just bought the flat, I rather suspect the previous owners did not understand the issue of maintainence.

I will have a look to see if it can be freed, otherwise I feel that my service contract is just about to pay off

Andrew
:)

Sponsored Links
H there,

Any chance you can email me the pdf?

The boiler is on it's last legs but I am hoping to get winter out of it before I upgrade. Just noticed a tear leak from one of the copper pipes that goes into the heat exchanger. It's dripping on the control box!! so need to get this looked at pronto. The leak is coming from the compression fitting, but not sure size of pipe looks like 12mm??

Many thanks

Naz

*** is there any HIP for tenants yet so they can see the energy inefficiency of the flat they are going to rent?

I understand that its a little know fact that all property being newly rented has to have an energy efficiency certificate!

I wonder how long its going to be before this is actually done in say 50% of lets?

Tony

Hi,

RAVENHEAT 820/20
I'm desperately in need of a manual for this boiler, do you have a copy? and if so could you forward it on to me? I would be very grateful

regards

Sponsored Links
Dingle, this thread was started about two years ago!

The manufacturers might send you a copy of the service manual or you could subscribe ( at a fee ) to a site like the Manuals Library.

Regardless, a service manual is intended for a CORGi registered service engineer!

Tony

I too have a Ravenheat 820/20 which is suffering from low pressure and requires constant topping up. The outside pipe is dripping and reading various posts, this could be the result of a sticking pressure release valve.

Unfortunately, my boiler man is on holiday, typical Murphy's Law, otherwise I would have him come and see to it. I understand that the valve problem is not uncommon and can be fixed without technical knowhow and without blowing myself and my neighbours to kingdom come.

I'd appreciate any constructive input and/or any user/service manuals as the previous owners of my house did not leave any.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi - I know that this is quite an old topic, but if the manual is still about, can someone send me a copy please? My email address is in my profile. Many thanks!

If anyone has a manual for one of these I would appreciate a copy. The timer has packed up on mine.

My email is in my profile

If anyone has a user manual, I too would very much appreciate one.

For information (added due to some of the comments in this thread)

I too am a landlord. I do not do any maintenance on any part of the CH systems in any of the houses we let out (save bleeding rads)

Landlords have to provide manuals for all appliances by law.

I understand this boiler is not regarded highly and that in an ideal world it would be swapped for a condensing boiler every 5 years. However, this boiler is only 7 years old, in a small one bed flat and has given me no trouble whatsoever (yet!) so is not a priority to be changed.

EPCs are a complete waste of time. All our properties have one - I have not been asked once (yet) to provide one by a prospective tenant.

Regards

Andy

If anyone has a manual for one of these I would appreciate a copy.

My email is in my profile

Same as above PLEASE

I have been in touch with Raven Heat and they said they would have a look for me and phone me back BUT that was over a week ago now.

Many thanks

Build

Looks like its about time to start selling some copies on ebay :LOL:
I cant seem to get to anyones email addy. If anyone sends me an email this weekend I'll send some details on wiring , fault finding and parts.
This boiler is fairly similar to the rsf82 apart from the pcb and diverter valve position so some stuff can be found there on the website.

To future posters asking to be forwarded a copy. Nobody forwarded anything to me.

I have however found a User Manual for a RSF 82 and the user controls appear to be the same - This should suffice for landlords needing to leave a copy of a user manual for the tenant – but of course will not help anybody needing to do any work on the boiler.

I will gladly send anybody a PDF of above if you email me.

Regards

Andy

hi all i'am trying to bleed my ravenheat 820/20 but can't find the valves for attachment of hose

i don't have a manual so if anyone can forward it to me or advice me on how to bleed the bolier let me know

my contact email is in my profile

thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back