Setting part arms up on texecom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi reading up on this and I just want to confirm before I do it, is it just a matter of turning the zones that I want off in part arm set up and keeping the ones covering my front door on. After setting everything else up it seems too simple?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Zones with part 1 selected will be off in part 1
Zones with part 2 selected will be off in part 2

One thing I found very useful is that you can set an option to "flip" a zone from timed to guard (or vice versa) when in part set. This lets you (for example) have a timed entry door when the alarm is fully set, but make that door an immediate alarm when you part set the alarm at night so that potential intruders don't get a helpful 60s to have a look for your car keys before the alarm goes off.

Have a look at the E and G settings under "Zone Attributes 1" in the manual.

Sponsored Links
One thing I found very useful is that you can set an option to "flip" a zone from timed to guard (or vice versa) when in part set. This lets you (for example) have a timed entry door when the alarm is fully set, but make that door an immediate alarm when you part set the alarm at night so that potential intruders don't get a helpful 60s to have a look for your car keys before the alarm goes off.

Have a look at the E and G settings under "Zone Attributes 1" in the manual.
Will have a read, but will try to concentrate on just setting the one part zone up first, although I can reset and then set up the basics now as I have done it a few times

Well followed this from the master manual and walk tested and the ones off didn’t work and the pir on the stairs at the entrance which I left on worked, experts confirm I have set up okay ?
Thanks B5C5A8AF-C900-473B-8885-5D1831C5C2E9.png

Update removed part arm settings using master set up and reset them up from engineer setup
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back