Severed Lawn Mower cable

Sponsored Links
i never persisted in trying to make you beleive anything
oops it was at the top of the latest posts list :oops:
That's untrue. Did you not want people to believe you when you wrote it?

That's untrue. Did you not want people to believe you when you wrote it?

i also never lied
How do you classify deliberately saying things you know to be untrue?

but as i said before do please carry on you will work it out eventually
I've already worked it out.

You messed up, and rather than accept that you tried false claims, and then when that didn't work you became abusive.

Also to Schmill My apologies for not thanking you earlier! the returning comment most certainly was not directed at you for your helpfull reply as im sure most people would have worked out
It was immediately after his post, and therefore it is only logical that you were replying to it.

I have also been accused of lying by a member of this forum. This was in response to an attempt at humour at his expense. .... Unfortunately, such obsessional behaviour is very typical of Asperger Syndrome related cases .... People with this syndrome become intensely wound up in following an argument to a conclusion, which to most people are not worth the time expenditure.
Whilst I don't disagree with what you say about Asperger's syndrome, I think most of the silliness (which some people find annoying, offensive or even upsetting) one sees in on-line forums is commonly much more to do with egos and/or arrogance and/or insecurity.

I've participated in 'electronic discussions' for a very long time (since long before the WWW was born) and these phenomenona have been there since the very start. As forums go, this one is actually pretty good in this respect, although 'there are always a few', wherever one looks! The irony, as you suggest, is that those who exhibit some of these less-than-ideal behaviours often also are people who have a very valuable contribution to make to the intended substance of the group - so the best thing, if one's skin is thick enough, is to just let the silliness "run off one's back" and merely take notice of the sensible things these people post.

That's my view, anyway.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Fine, but over 70% of deafboy's posts to date have been in this topic, so he's a bit short on sensible things.

And what he's done in this one went far beyond silliness, and was offensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back