Sharia law

Sponsored Links
do you ever see the labour manifesto saying they will replace British law with Sharia Law?

Did you ever see the labour manifesto saying that they would replace British labour with cheap immigrant labour?........NO?..........neither did anyone else. But that didn't stop them from doing it.

Sponsored Links
What "Sharia Law" party? Is there one?

err no !! my point was... what if someone started one !!!!
They won't....because they achieve their aim via the Labour Party - and think local, not national.

do you ever see the labour manifesto saying they will replace British law with Sharia Law? :eek:
I did say local. not national.

Ask yourself how many of the local Councils run, who the councillors are etc.
Then look at how enclaves of certain nationalities in these Towns develop etc etc.

Then look at how enclaves of certain nationalities in these Towns develop etc etc.

no point me asking myself... i don't know the answer ;)

I used to work for the local council on regeneration projects etc. Never surprised me that the last people to know about grants etc available in certain areas were indigenous British people. Notices about the availability of such grants were usually published in a leaflet drop (almost always in Urdu)

That bloke,
Are you as thick as you seem? the introduction of milder forms of Sharia law would be the thin end of the wedge, as a previous poster said we have our own tried and tested laws that have stood us in good stead for hundreds of years, we dont want 12th century culture over here, nuff said.

I believe that many UK white citizens, see large numbers of a culture alien to themselves, and apply Sharia law, upon their community, within their community, and that is an alien culture to the local community, so they are fearful of where that system goes.

The fear is that existing UK residents see people moving here, in numbers, that are unable to speak English, form pockets of their own community, and don't integrate with society.

I was at an eatery on Manchesters famous 'curry mile', with excellent foreign food available, and posted on the wall was a 'memo', to boycott several large companies, because they didn't abide by Muslim, or whatever rules.

I don't see similar notices in my local chippy, so I'd refer that to as racist. So when anyone that follows rules that says that the Koran is correct, and anyone that disobeys it is an infidel, and must be killed, I'm worried. So do people follow the Koran religiously, as intended, or do they take little pieces of it, and say, yes to this, no to that?

I don't believe that Moses walked up a Mountain, and walked back down with two tablets with the 10 commandments on them, and must be obeyed, but they were broken..oops, or a burning bush talking to people...but Muslims take their bible literally? An eye for an eye?

So it's OK for Muslims to be abusive, and racist against the people whose country they reside in?

When people from this land visit a Muslim country, we generally abide by the rules there, by covering heads, and not drinking...Why do you not abide by the rules here?

Religion has caused more wars than anything else, but while in your host country, abide by that countries rules. No clans, No Sharia law, no not integrating. We don't run a hotel here. Abide by the law, if you have a complaint, then leave. And the people of the UK, if you don't like it, leave also.

Mickymoody said:
So do people follow the Koran religiously, as intended, or do they take little pieces of it, and say, yes to this, no to that?

It wouldn't be the first time some tinpot tyrant went through a holy text picking out the bits that suited them: Spanish Inquisition, Crusades, Mary 'chuck another bishop on the fire' Tudor! :evil: :evil: :evil:

and also said:
Religion has caused more wars than anything else

It's not religion that's the problem; it's politics. It always is. :( :( :(

I believe that many UK white citizens, see large numbers of a culture alien to themselves, and apply Sharia law, upon their community, within their community, and that is an alien culture to the local community, so they are fearful of where that system goes.

The fear is that existing UK residents see people moving here, in numbers, that are unable to speak English, form pockets of their own community, and don't integrate with society.

I was at an eatery on Manchesters famous 'curry mile', with excellent foreign food available, and posted on the wall was a 'memo', to boycott several large companies, because they didn't abide by Muslim, or whatever rules.

I don't see similar notices in my local chippy, so I'd refer that to as racist. So when anyone that follows rules that says that the Koran is correct, and anyone that disobeys it is an infidel, and must be killed, I'm worried. So do people follow the Koran religiously, as intended, or do they take little pieces of it, and say, yes to this, no to that?

I don't believe that Moses walked up a Mountain, and walked back down with two tablets with the 10 commandments on them, and must be obeyed, but they were broken..oops, or a burning bush talking to people...but Muslims take their bible literally? An eye for an eye?

So it's OK for Muslims to be abusive, and racist against the people whose country they reside in?

When people from this land visit a Muslim country, we generally abide by the rules there, by covering heads, and not drinking...Why do you not abide by the rules here?

Religion has caused more wars than anything else, but while in your host country, abide by that countries rules. No clans, No Sharia law, no not integrating. We don't run a hotel here. Abide by the law, if you have a complaint, then leave. And the people of the UK, if you don't like it, leave also.
Well said Mick

What "Sharia Law" party? Is there one?

err no !! my point was... what if someone started one !!!!

I dont think they would.

well with respect, it doesn't matter what you think... we live in a democracy, and anyone can start a party, and with enough votes, it gets into power...and with muslim parents having more children than non-muslims, the balance is swinging....

yet more nonsense which the EDL spout.

Seriously guys just man up and admit you are EDL members or sympathisers? Theres no shame in admitting you share the same views as Anders Brievik, Nick Griffin and the far right violent thugs of the EDL.

Mick Moodey

you wrote

LOL! Where did you hear this nonsense from?

Have you read the Quran/Koran? Do you actually know anything about Islam or are you simply repeating the complete nonsense you hear from the moronic EDL?? Whose Quranic expert is non-other then the uneducated racist Guramit Singh?!

Sponsored Links
Back