Shed storage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
My shed like meany others is full with clutter, bits an bobs that I will use at some point and the usual garden tools, lawn mower, spades, rakes ect. I want some sort of storage in there but I'm unsure which way to go, some shelves or an old kitchen cupboard with work top to give a bit of storage and s work area, or a mixture of both? If I go for shelfs, what type? Brackets an wood or a set if shelfs from a popular internet auction set. My shed is made with concrete blocks, no windows an damp. What have you guys got, any pics?

Thanks
Dan

Sponsored Links
Just remembered I (and others) answered your last gardening question and the one before that, and probably the one before that too but you never go back to the threads so ............ :confused:

Oh, I'm sorry for not spending all my time on here replying to reply, I sometimes read advice an leave it at that and some times I reply with a tanks

Did I say anywhere you should spend all your time on here replying - no.

Thing is, if you never go back to threads you started where you asked for help and either comment or hit the thank you button, no-one who helped you knows whether you read it or not. So they probably wasted their time trying to help you and won't do it again. That's all.

Sponsored Links
Get some self assembly storage racks, and screw them to the wall for security.

If I have the time to post a question in the first place, I always make time to check back within a week and thank those who offered help. common courtesy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back