SHIRES Spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any of you on here know anywhere [preferably online] who stock spares for a SHIRES cistern?

During the bathroom refurb, have had to remove the toilet and cistern. The close coupling plate, large washer and doughnut washer were all on their last legs.

Had a look on the 'net and purchased a generic close coupling kit. Unfortunately, the generic kit is different to the original SHIRES one so I really need to source a SHIRES kit or buy the SHIRES spares individually.

Have tried trawling the 'net to no avail. Plenty generic ones out there!!

And, before you ask, I have e-mailed SHIRES direct. Still no response from them after a number of days waiting for a reply. :rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks :D

Sponsored Links
Also keen to find out where I can get Shires Adelphi spares online. Can't afford to replace existing system, but won't be getting another Shires!

Thanks.

Have you tried phoning them or writing to them?

Shires Limited
Beckside Road
Bradford
West Yorkshire
BD7 2JE

Tel: 01274-521-199
Fax: 01274-521-583

Sponsored Links
Called them this morning. Phone message states they're no longer trading, but if interested in purchasing stock to go to an online auction site. Wondered why I wasn't getting a response to my emails!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back