Shock from shower cap while in the bath?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey folks, can you help me please, I keep getting a shock from my shower cap when I am in the bath.

I use the cap to keep my hair dry (I have Alopecia), I only get the shock on my head - my finger tips are fine.

I know some of you chaps are electricians, I think only those that can take the (part) p can help as its in my home.

My next door neighbour keeps turning his small hadron bouncer thingy on and shouting Eureka, every time I get a shock - do you think it may be more than a coincidence?

aah.gif

Merry Christmas everybody....

Sponsored Links
What you have is quite normal. Nothing at all to worry about. I didn't realise you could hear me shouting. I'll try and keep the noise down in future.

There is nothing to worry about here, providing your head gear is correctly IP rated. If you do encounter any major burns or minor cardiac arrest, I would then contact your nearest cowboy electrician, discuss your issues with them as this could quite possibly down to your neighbours Christmas lights, not being supplied by Santa's low voltage supply, which is something I made up in my head in a lazy sort of ignorant way!
PS. I am an electrician with over 267 years experience. So excuse me for asking, what's part p, is this something I should just ignore?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back